Riverside Pool Activities are in full swing beginning Thursday, June 23!
- $2/per person per Open Swim session; or $30/season pass
- Bootcamp and Masters Swim
- Bootcamp is a great workout in the water Saturdays at 11am. Bring hand weights if you want more intensity. $7/class.
- Masters Swim is a great way to swim laps with a group and a coach to guide you. Practices are held Monday-Thursday 7-8pm, Saturday 11am-12pm, and are free with pool admission. This “Adult Swim Team” affiliated with Charm City Aquatics Masters Club is a lap swimming workout program with 3 separate lanes for swimmers based on level of ability. The workout lasts 60 minutes in the deep end of the pool covering 40-80+ laps. Participants must be 18 years or older. The team hosts a 1,000 lap competition that is free and open to everyone who swims laps at Riverside pool.
- Twilight Swim: The first adult swim of the season for ages 21+ takes place Friday, June 24th, 7pm-11pm. RSVP HERE! $5/person or $7 if you bring a cooler (NO GLASS; cans and solo cups ok).
- Baby Country Club: Every Saturday 10am – 11am throughout the season. This is the only opportunity to take your baby/toddler into the big pool. $55/child (parents/grandparents are free); fee is for the entire summer session, no pro-rating, no exceptions.
More fun activities to come at our wonderful neighborhood pool! Stay tuned to Facebook for the latest!