Please join us for our 3rd Annual Holiday Cookie Contest, sponsored by Domino Sugar, just before our final neighborhood meeting of the year on Monday, December 14th at 6:30pm at Salem Lutheran Church.
How It Works:
- Register and pay $5 at the bottom of this post by
Friday, December 11th– DEADLINE EXTENDED – Monday, December 14th at noon!
- Bring no less than 3 dozen cookies to the church on December 14th at 6:30pm.
- At 6:45pm, a handful of special guest judges will taste all cookies and choose approximately 3 winners.
- While the meeting takes place, the remaining cookies may be enjoyed by all.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of the meeting. Winners must be present to receive prize baskets provided by Domino Sugars. Winners and winning recipe will be featured in the January newsletter.
- Goodie bags will be available for leftover cookies to be taken home by all.
Rules & Guidelines:
Contest open to Riverside residents only. Only one registrant per household. To be eligible, residents must: register and pay $5 by December
1114th; use at least one Domino Sugar product, specified in submitted recipe; produce a minimum of 3 dozen cookies. Brownies, bars, and candies are not acceptable. Cookies or payments that arrive later than 6:45pm on December 14th may not be considered for judging. By entering, all registrants give RNA permission to include their names, photos, and recipes in future publications. HAVE FUN!
CONTEST PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION:
***Please include recipe or link to recipe when prompted during checkout. If for some reason you bypass that field, please e-mail your recipe to email@example.com.