Please join us for our 2nd Annual Holiday Cookie Contest, sponsored by Domino Sugar, just before our final neighborhood meeting of the year on Monday, December 15th at 6:30pm at Salem Lutheran Church.
How It Works:
By December 13th (deadline extended), register at the bottom of this post Bring $5 registration fee to the meeting.
2. Bring no less than 3 dozen cookies to the church on December 15th at 6:30pm and arrange them on provided trays.
3. At 6:45pm, District 46 Delegates Luke Clippinger, Pete Hammen, and Brian McHale will taste cookies and choose 3 winners.
4. While the meeting takes place, the remaining cookies may be enjoyed by all.
5. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of the meeting. Winners must be present to receive prize baskets provided by Domino Sugars. All winners receive a Domino bag with an assortment of Domino sugars and a T-shirt, and they will also include a gift card- 1st Place: $100 to the Wine Market; 2nd Place: $50 to the Southside Diner; 3rd Place: $25 to Southside Diner. Winners and winning recipe will be featured in the January newsletter.
6. Goodie bags will be available for leftover cookies to be taken home by all.
Rules & Guidelines:
Contest open to Riverside residents only. Only one registrant per household. To be eligible, residents must: use at least one Domino Sugar product, specified in submitted recipe; produce a minimum of 3 dozen cookies, pay $5. Brownies, bars, and candies are not acceptable. Cookies or payments that arrive later than 6:45pm on December 15th may not be considered for judging. By entering, all registrants give RNA permission to include their names, photos, and recipes in future publications. HAVE FUN!