Summer Concert Series – Second Sundays
Riverside Park Pool
Riverside Pool Activities are in full swing beginning Thursday, June 23!
- $2/per person per Open Swim session; or $30/season pass
- Bootcamp and Masters Swim
- Bootcamp is a great workout in the water Saturdays at 11am. Bring hand weights if you want more intensity. $7/class.
- Masters Swim is a great way to swim laps with a group and a coach to guide you. Practices are held Monday-Thursday 7-8pm, Saturday 11am-12pm, and are free with pool admission. This “Adult Swim Team” affiliated with Charm City Aquatics Masters Club is a lap swimming workout program with 3 separate lanes for swimmers based on level of ability. The workout lasts 60 minutes in the deep end of the pool covering 40-80+ laps. Participants must be 18 years or older. The team hosts a 1,000 lap competition that is free and open to everyone who swims laps at Riverside pool.
- Twilight Swim: The last adult swim of the season for ages 21+ takes place Saturday, August 13. $5/person or $7 if you bring a cooler (NO GLASS; cans and solo cups ok).
- Baby Country Club: Every Saturday 10am – 11am throughout the season. This is the only opportunity to take your baby/toddler into the big pool. $55/child (parents/grandparents are free); fee is for the entire summer session, no pro-rating, no exceptions.
More fun activities to come at our wonderful neighborhood pool! Stay tuned to Facebook
for the latest!
If you’re looking for indoor swimming opportunities, check out the Digital Harbor Swim Club.
Park, Pool, & Pavilion Rental Information
Private party and public event permit information: http://bcrp.baltimorecity.gov/rec-parks-permits. Unfortunately, the links to the applications are broken. To apply for a permit, visit the permit office at:
Ralph W.E. Jones Administration Building
Druid Hill Park
3001 East Drive
Baltimore, MD 21217